Koba Capital – a full-service independent insurance broker in Queens, NY.Koba Capital provides insurance brokerage services in Queens, NY. As an independent insurance broker, we can find you the best policies with the most affordable rates. Here at Koba Capital, we understand that finding the right insurance broker near you can be challenging, no matter what business you’re in. That’s why we offer a variety of services to help your company get everything it needs: Our experienced team will work with you one-on-one and create an individualized plan for your company based on its needs. Moreover, this means that instead of just getting one type of coverage, we may need to customize several types based on how much risk is involved with your business and industry.
Keep yourself protectedIn addition to our comprehensive list of general liability insurance policies, workers’ compensation insurance, directors and officers protection (D&O), employee liability protections (EL), sexual harassment legal defense costs coverage for employers? And more! We also offer crime/fidelity coverages for businesses dealing with high-security risks or sensitive intellectual property information like trade secrets or proprietary technology processes owned by their customers or vendors; contact us today at (646)-789-5622
Koba Capital is a leading insurance brokerage firm in Queens NYYou can trust Koba Capital to help you find the right insurance coverage for your home or business. Our insurance brokers are licensed professionals who know how to get you the correct prices on the best policies. They’ll make sure that your family is protected and that your business is covered at all times.
We provide a range of Insurance Broker Services For you or your business
Our Insurance Broker Services include:
- Malpractice Insurance: The most common type of insurance that doctors and other medical providers need is malpractice insurance.Furthermore, This type of policy will protect you against lawsuits if a patient suffers from injuries or death as a result of your negligence. We can help you find the right amount of coverage at an affordable price.
- Business Professional Insurance: This type of insurance is essential for any business owner. It can protect you against various risks, such as liability claims, property damage, and even bodily injury on your premises. We have access to policies from several carriers, so we can find the one that’s right for you.
- General Liability Hazard Insurance: This type of insurance is essential for any business owner. It can protect you against various risks, such as liability claims, property damage, and even bodily injury on your premises. We have access to policies from several carriers, so we can find the one that’s right for you.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: This type of insurance is required by law for any business that employs workers. It protects you from injury claims made by employees and their dependents.
- Director and Officer Liability Insurance (D&O) for Corporate Officers, Officers, and Directors of Corporations and Partnerships. This covers the legal liability that a corporation or partnership may incur from their officers on behalf of their business entity. Banks often require this coverage as part of financing arrangements to protect them from potential losses due to a conflict of interest between the lender and borrower in cases with an undisclosed relationship.
The List continues
- Employee Personal Injury Protection (EPLI), also known as employee benefits liability insurance protects employers against claims for alleged negligence relating to workers’ compensation claims made by employees following injury or illness while working at home or on business trips;
- Sexual Harassment Coverage provides you with protection against legal fees associated with defending yourself against sexual harassment lawsuits;
- Crime / Fidelity Coverage protects against losses due directly related to criminal acts committed by employees under your supervision;
- Cyber Security Insurance helps protect the personal information stored within company databases from being hacked by malicious third parties.
- Exotic Car Insurance provides coverage within certain limits if you own one or more exotic cars such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, etc.;